Computer Experts Blog
Tips To Prepare for Data Disaster At Your Company
Netedge Production – Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Preparing for data recovery in San Jose begins with investigating what puts resources at risk in the first place. Hazards result from two primary categories, natural disasters and human-induced disasters.
The next step is protection, to minimize the impact that a disaster could have on operations. Look at the data assets and how various components impact the ability of a company to operate. For example, the risk of computer services in San Jose under attack from hackers would be addressed much differently than structural integrity issues during a severe earthquake in Santa Clara County. Likewise, some data is vital to run the company, while other files are rarely accessed and can be handled in different ways.
This protection phase includes proactive steps to guard computer services in San Jose against natural and human risks. A multi-pronged approach is needed to ensure important data is never lost to a disaster brought on by mother nature or humans.
- Redundancy: Most importantly data recovery in San Jose starts with a reliable backup plan, a cloud based strategy is often preferred due to simple maintenance on a daily basis and accessibility in a crisis.
- Security: Protect power sources, data, and equipment from unauthorized personnel; secure components from physical danger like seismic activity.
- Systems maintenance: keep up with software upgrades to minimize published security issues, and change passwords regularly.
Create a contingency plan should the worst occur. Who will handle your computer services in San Jose if small or large events occur? Is the crisis team available 24/7? If the IT Director is in Hawaii who gets the call? The process of restoring a deleted file is not the same as one to operate from a Silicon Valley hotel room if the whole building is inaccessible.
We understand the unique challenges of data recovery in San Jose, California. There is more than we can share on one page, but security is achievable. Contact us for best practices and professional computer services and data recovery in the California area.
- Computer Experts Corp. is the 2021 Clutch Top IT Services Company in California
- Why should small business consider cloud computing solution?
- Welcome to Your Resource for IT Info and Advice
- Has the Economic Downturn Made Your IT Obsolete?
- Upgrading Your Electronic Medical Billing and EMRs
- IT Outsourcing: A Smart Move
- Dangers Of Wireless Networks In The Workplace
- How Help Desk Support In San Jose Can Take Your Company To The Next Level
- If Your Company Is Moving Offices Make Sure To Hire Professional IT Company In San Jose
- Tips To Prepare for Data Disaster At Your Company
Tips / News
“Approximately 15 years ago our school was experiencing some major computer complications, so we found CEC… they promptly came out and took care of our issues. Over the years, we had some other minor work done by different companies which seemed to create more problems than they solved. So when we have some severe problems earlier this year, we called CEC again and once again were very impressed with how quickly they rescued us. Their technician was very knowledgeable and handled the job from start to finish so we didn’t have to. We highly recommend CEC for any computer service needs, and will not lose their business card this time!”
– Lynne C. Lewin, Principal, Rainbow of Knowledge School, Los Gatos, Calif.
| Data Recovery in San Jose – Hiring the Best Professionals | Outsourced IT Support – Not Only For Large Companies Anymore | Server Installation in San Jose: A Look at the Great Services Offered | Qualities of the Best Computer Network Support in San Jose | Save Big When Choosing Computer Rental in San Jose |