Wireless and wired networks are our specialty!
On-Site no need to disconnect anything we will be there.
As low as $75/HR for PC and $95/HR for Mac, not to worry we will give free estimate.
Thinking of setting up a home network? Yep.. You have come to the right place.
Here are some benefits for setting up network at home:
1) Share Internet Connection and printer with family members
2) set up family discussion board or photo database
3) set up network game party
4) Access wireless printers, I pads, IPods, share drives on computers, connect to gaming device, and more
The most common home network is wireless network which allows you to connect computer to the network wireless, and so you don't have to worry about cabling issue. If you build your wireless network by using wireless equipment’s that supports 802.11n wireless standard, it can support network transmission speed up to 300Mbps. Mbps stands for Megabits per seconds. If not, you can go for wired Ethernet home network setup although it's not that popular anymore, however you might choose this LAN (Local Area Network) technology due to its inexpensive setup cost and reasonably fast speed. The speed of an Ethernet can be 10Mbps (Ethernet), 100Mbps (Fast Ethernet) and 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet).
Overall the basic equipment’s that you need for home network (wireless or wired) setup are DSL/Cable Internet connection, router and network adapters. If you have laptop comes with built-in wired network or wireless adapter, you will save some money here. All it takes is one short telephone call, and we can get a professional, IT Pro Engr., to your home or office to take care of all your networking needs.
Enjoy on-site service for as little as $75/hour for PCs and $95/hour for Macs,
Traveling Charge $25.00 for most cities Just call
Service & Repair- When your network is acting up, we'll fix it fast!
- Network Installation - Your high-speed Internet capabilities have been turned on - we'll take care of the rest! If your modem does not work but the DSL is in we can help. If you are not sure still call us and we will help you with network installation.
- Network Cabling– Most cases we can set up wireless and no need to add another cable but the option is availableand if so we can add another Jack in the house for your network.
- Network Security - We'll secure your network and install parental control software!
- Wireless Network-We can configure your wireless securely. If you have one already we can make sure it is configured properly.
"CEC has been an absolute asset to our company! After our previous IT Company had driven us to a practically non-functioning business… CEC and its team were able to quickly take the project at hand and apply various layers to our needs and complete the upgrade, while allowing us to remain a successfully functioning business."
- Z. Sarafraz, Business Manager,
eMedical Billing Management, Inc.